By sponsoring RCBC, we are offering you a unique opportunity to increase your exposure to the student population of Robinson, the University and with the wider rowing community in Cambridge. Robinson students study at one of the world’s top universities and many graduate with first class honours. The club can also offer unrivalled advertising opportunities. Your logo could be displayed on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages and on boat equipment or new team kit. Furthermore, the club organises an annual head race which can be sponsor-branded and accompanied by a sponsorship event.
For more information, please see our sponsorship document or read below.
We are offering 4 levels of sponsorship:
Sponsor one of our crews with your name and logo on the boat and/or blades.
- M1 / W1: £500 p.a.
- M2 / W2: £300 p.a.
- M3 / Lower: £150 p.a.
Robinson Head Sponsor at £1,000 p.a. This provides a number of opportunities
- Race and prizes branded with company name
- Exposure on all race numbers, promotional material and on website
- A sponsors reception held in Robinson where prizes will be presented and sponsor can meet with competitors from across the university
- 2 free tickets to post-race formal meal held in Robinson College
Primary kit sponsor with the opportunity of holding corporate away days with the club. These could include team-building activities and may be tailored to your needs.
- Your name on all new Robinson kit bought from October 2014
- 2 free tickets to a traditional end of term Boat Club Dinner of your choice
- Away days providing the opportunity to learn to row, a free BBQ and the possibility to meet current students
- £1,500 to £2,000 p.a.
This would provide the complete sponsorship package, including all of the options above. Furthermore, we would be very keen to discuss with you any other ideas you may have for achieving the most from our partnership with your company.
£3,000 to £5,000 p.a.
The development of our members and the opportunity to compete are of paramount importance to us, but are consistently limited due to financial restrictions. Our current priorities are:
- Purchase of a single scull to support members participating in University level development programmes.
- Purchase of a midweight 4+ for use by both men and women. This will allow the women to compete more frequently during Michaelmas.
- Purchase of a new set of riggers and men’s blades to be used by the men’s 1st VIII.
- Kit subsidy to help make the acquisition of essential training and race kit affordable for all members.