Congratulations to our winners this year:
- Mens 1st VIIIs: Downing M1
- Womens 1st VIIIs: N/A
- Mens 2nd VIIIs: Robinson M2
- Womens 2nd VIIIs and Lower: N/A
- Mens 3rd VIIIs and Lower: Clare M3
The full results are available here. Thank you to all crews who raced, we hope you enjoyed yourselves and welcome any feedback.
The draw for the race can be found here. Please be advised that the forecast is for cold weather on Friday afternoon. It is important that all crews bring sufficient kit to stay warm when marshalling.
- Robinson Head is the premier warm-up for the Lent bumps, open to all college eights.
- The race runs over the Bumps course from a rolling start at the Bumps Headship Station to a bow finish at Peter’s Post. This offers crews the last opportunity to race the bumps course uninterrupted before the getting-on race and bumps. Trophy plates will be awarded for the fastest crew in each of the categories:
- Mens 1st VIIIs
- Womens 1st VIIIs
- Mens 2nd VIIIs
- Womens 2nd VIIIs and Lower
- Mens 3rd VIIIs and Lower
Robinson Head will be held on the afternoon of Friday 9th February 2018. The race is open to all Senior Mens and Womens VIIIs and race entry costs £45 per boat.
Division times will be: 2:00pm, 3:00pm and 4:15pm.
Entries may be submitted either online (Online Entry Form) or forms can be downloaded below. Entry forms and payment (by cheque payable to “Robinson College Boat Club”) should be submitted online or returned to Sam Armstrong at Robinson College by 7pm on Tuesday 6th February 2018. Any queries should be addressed to Sam Armstrong at [email protected]
Race numbers will be made available from the control desk at Lady Margaret Boat House from 12 noon on Friday 9th February.